March 23, 2020 0 Comment
The World Health Organization(WHO) officially changed the illness caused by a corona virus, from an epidemic to a pandemic.
Though our primary purpose is to help people live a drug free sober life by drug addiction treatment in Dhaka, as active members of our society we decided to aware people with a simple protective mask and distributing leaflets about “What to DO” to be safe in this situation.
There is no vaccine available to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19) till date.
Experts are not fully aware how this virus spreads, though they are advising some precautions as following to help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds, with the soap and water or alcohol based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a dispensable tissue or flex your elbow (Dab) when you cough or sneeze
- Use Glasses to avoid touching your eyes and use mask to prevent touching your nose or mouth with your hands when it isn’t clean
- Stay at Home, If you have situation that you can’t avoid, please maintain social distance (1 meter or 3 feet) with people.
- Isolate yourself from others in your home if you feel unwell